Citation

All facts and figures provided by IMDB, unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days of Halloween

I've been so preoccupied with this month's festivities that I forgot to publish last week's Wednesday post. Halloween truly is the "holiday season" for horror fans. Now is the time to shop for your collection.
Best Buy, FYE, and one of my personal favorites Big Lots!, are all stocked with horror DVDs and blu-rays, from new mainstream fare to the downright obscure, but all at deeply discounted prices!
Today alone I snagged some serious swag- a couple Craven flicks, "Deadly Friend" and "The People Under the Stairs," and an old out-of-print release of "Pumkinhead," all for under $20.

I have such a large library of movies that I frequently find I'm too indecisive to choose something to watch, particularly this time of year! That is why I determined to collaborate with my father and create my very own
"31 Days of Halloween." A spinoff of what's on TV, only featuring the films I actually wanted to see.
A movie every night for the entire month of October.

And for my inaugural lineup...

1.) "Friday the 13th Part 3D"
2.) "Cabin Fever"
3.) "Poltergeist"
4.) "Salem's Lot"
5.) "Child's Play"
6.) "Halloween Town" (A childhood favorite)
7.) "Urban Legend"
8.) "An American Werewolf In London"
9.) "Night of the Living Dead"
10.) "Pet Sematary"
11.) "Hostel"
12.) "Friday the 13th Part 4"
13.) "The Strangers"
14.) "Hocus Pocus"
15.) "Saw"
16.) "Halloween Town 2"
17.) R.Z. "Halloween"
18.) "Mulberry Street"
19.) "Halloween 3: Season of the Witch"
20.) "A Nightmare on Elm Street"
21.) "Sleepy Hallow"
22.) "Scream 4"
23.) "John Carpenter's Halloween"
24.) "Terror Train"
25.) "The Fog"
26.) "Dawn of the Dead"
27.) R.Z. "Halloween 2"
28.) "Trick 'R Treat"
29.) "A Nightmare On Elm Street 2"
30.) "Halloween 2"
31.) "Halloween H20"

 What are your Halloween traditions?
And I suppose there's no better time to ask...What's your favorite scary movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment